4. Bucket Elevator Gearboxes Applications
Applicable for the industries such as metallurgy, mine, chemical industry, construction materials, hoisting, transportation,textile, paper marking, food, plastic, rubber, engineering machinery, and energy industry.
5. Crane Duty Gearboxes technical data:
Center Distance: 112mm~800mm
Rated Torque: 450N.m~6600KN.m
Input Speed: 1500r/min,1000r/min,750r/min
Installation Form: Horizontal or vertical
ZY Series Model Specification:
-Single stage: ZDY80, ZDY100, ZDY125, ZDY160, ZDY200, ZDY250, ZDY280, ZDY315, ZDY355, ZDY400, ZDY 450,ZDY500, ZDY560;
-Two-stages: ZLY112, ZLY125, ZLY140, ZLY160, ZLY180, ZLY200, ZLY224, ZLY250, ZLY280, ZLY315, ZLY355, ZLY400, ZLY450, ZLY500, ZLY560, ZLY630, ZLY710;
-Three-stages: ZSY160, ZSY180, ZSY200, ZSY224, ZSY250, ZSY280, ZSY315, ZSY355, ZSY400, ZSY450, ZSY500,ZSY560, ZSY630, ZSY710;
-Four-stages: ZFY180, ZFY200, ZFY225, ZFY250, ZFY280, ZFY320, ZFY360, ZFY400, ZFY450, ZFY500, ZFY560, ZFY630, ZFY710, ZFY800.
1. Have many years of production experience.
2. We are manufacturer, has the independent right to export, price better, can control the quality and delivery time.
3. Professional engineers for your design, drawing, ensure the quality of production if non-standard products.
4. The photos and films of prosuction process will be reported to you.
5. The Warranty period is 12 months.
ZLY series cylindrical gearbox Crane Duty Gearboxes are parallel shaft hard tooth surface gearbox. ZLY series parallel shaft cylindrical Bucket Elevator Gearboxes is manufactured according to machinery industry standards (JB/T8853-2001). The ZY series Bucket Elevator Gearboxes are optimized to reach advanced level in national. It includes 4 series of ZDY(1 stage), ZLY(2-stage), ZSY(3-stage), ZFY(4-stage).
According to machinery industry standards (JB/T8853-2001)
3.Bucket Elevator Gearboxes Product Characteristics
(1) Preferential design is applied in main parameter such as center distance and nominal drive ratio, which guarantee good interconnection between key parts and components.
(2) Crane Duty Gearboxes are made of quality alloy steel and treated with carburizing and quenching with tooth surface hardness up to 54-62HRC.
(3) Small size, light weight. High precision, large carry capacity, high efficiency, long service life, high reliability, stable driving, and low noise.
(4) Normally oil sump lubrication is used, with cooling naturally. If thermal power can not be achieved, circular oil lubrication or fan may be used, and cooled with cooling coil pipe.