(1) Good meshing, smooth transmission and low noise.
(2) The overlap degree is large, which reduces the load of each pair of Helical gear advantages and disadvantages and improves the load-bearing capacity of gears.
(1) The manufacturing of Helical gear advantages and disadvantages herringbone gears is rather troublesome. _
1) Good meshing performance: helical cylindrical gear is a gradual meshing process between the teeth, the force on the teeth is gradually from small to large, then from large to small; therefore, helical gear meshing is more stable, impact and noise is small, suitable for high-speed, high-power transmission. A kind of
2) Great coincidence degree: Under the same conditions, the meshing process of Helical gear advantages and disadvantages is longer than that of spur gears, that is, the coincidence degree is larger, which reduces the load of each pair of gears, thus improving the bearing capacity of the gears, prolonging the service life of the gears and making the transmission stable. A kind of
3) Compact structure: When Helical gear advantages and disadvantages are cut with rack cutters, the minimum number of teeth without undercutting standard gears is less than that of straight
A kind of the axial force is harmful and will increase the friction loss in the transmission device. It can be seen from the formula that the axial force is caused by the helical angle.
In order to avoid excessive axial force of Helical gear advantages and disadvantages, it is usually adopted in design.
In order to overcome this disadvantage of helical cylindrical gears, the left and right herringbone Helical gear advantages and disadvantages with completely symmetrical teeth can be used, and the resulting axial force can offset each other. But the disadvantage of herringbone gear is that it is difficult to process.
There's a lot of overlap. The load of each pair of gear teeth is reduced, and the Helical gear advantages and disadvantages load capacity of gear is relatively improved, and the service life is long.
Because of surface contact, the stressed area is large, the torque of transmission is large, often used in heavy machinery;
The minimum number of teeth of Helical gear advantages and disadvantages is less than that of straight gear, so helical gear is difficult to cut.
Bevel gear mechanism is more compact than straight gear, small size, light weight, high transmission accuracy.
Factory Add: No.5 Wanshoushan Road, Yantai, Shandong Province, China (264006)