1. ZF is headquartered in Friedrichshafen, Germany, the world's top 500. It is a global automotive industry partner and spare parts supplier, specializing in transmission, steering, chassis systems and other automotive parts. The list of gearbox manufacturing companies ZF Group's automotive powertrain and chassis technology is a world leader. list of gearbox manufacturing companies The most common ZF automatic transmission on the market today is a longitudinal 8AT transmission, which is widely used. It can be used with a small four-cylinder 1.6T engine up to 6.0T W12 depending on the internal structure. High performance engine.
2. One of the top 500 companies in the world, list of gearbox manufacturing companies the world's fifth largest auto parts manufacturer, was founded in 1969 and is known for its auto parts manufacturing technology. Aisin's automatic gearbox market has a large market share. From tens of thousands of cheap cars to millions of luxury cars, we can see Aisin automatic gearboxes, and the product sequence is also very rich, including 4 Block, 5, 6 and 8 are covered.
3. JATCO Co., Ltd., list of gearbox manufacturing companies a holding company of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., list of gearbox manufacturing companies is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automatic transmissions. Its main products are automotive graded gearboxes (AT) and continuously variable transmissions (CVT). The main customers are most mainstream vehicles. Manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Mazda, BMW, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Jaguar, Kia, Hyundai, Daewoo, Changan Ford, and Brilliance provide automatic transmissions.
4. Hyundai Paowai is a subsidiary of Hyundai Group that specializes in the production of gearboxes. Most of the Hyundai and Kia models currently on the market use gearboxes produced by Hyundai Power. In addition to Korean cars, some models of their own brands have also purchased the AT box of Hyundai Powtai. At present, the most mainstream product of Hyundai is 6AT. Because it is a partner with its own engine, list of gearbox manufacturing companies the matching perfection can be achieved. highest.
5. DSI Automatic Transmission Company is an automatic transmission professional company integrating R&D, manufacturing and sales. It is one of the only two automatic transmission companies in the world independent of automobile manufacturers. The company has more than 80 years of history and has strong technical accumulation and industrial experience. list of gearbox manufacturing companies Its products cover four-speed list of gearbox manufacturing companies and six-speed front-rear drive and full-drive high-torque automatic transmissions. It is a world-renowned automobile company such as Ford, Chrysler and South Korea. Matching.
6. Since its inception in 1935, list of gearbox manufacturing companies Getrag has gradually become the world's leading supplier of transmission systems for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. Today, Getrag offers a full range of transmission products worldwide, including manual transmissions, dual clutch transmissions and their hybrid upgrades, as well as electric drive transmissions. At the same time, list of gearbox manufacturing companies it provides different applications such as lateral front, in-line and drive axle integrated vertical for the front, rear and all-wheel drive systems.