- Main use and scope of application
1.1 Main use
ZSY type three-stage cylindrical gear reducer is a three-stage transmission involute cylindrical gear reducer. It is mainly used for deceleration transmission of various mechanical equipment such as mine, metallurgy, cement, construction, chemical industry and light industry. It is suitable for vertical installation due to structural restrictions Workplace.
1.2 Scope of application
1.2.1 Three-stage cylindrical gear reducer gear drive peripheral speed is not more than 12 m / s.
1.2.2 The speed of the high speed shaft of the reducer is not more than 1500 rpm.
1.2.3 The working environment of the reducer is - 40 °C ~ + 45 °C.
1.2.4 The three-stage cylindrical gear reducer is used for both forward and reverse directions.
- Lifting and storage
When the gear unit is lifted and unloaded, it should be handled with care and placed in the specified direction to avoid collision, tumbling, inversion and side standing, and avoid corrosive articles such as acid and alkali in the same car or warehouse.
- The gear is lubricated by the oil tank of the closed drive, that is, it relies on the lubricating oil splashed by the gear drive and the oil mist filled in the body to achieve the purpose of lubrication.
- The roller bearing is lubricated by an appropriate amount of lithium-based grease, and a grease damper is placed near one end of the pinion gear to prevent worn iron chips from entering the bearing.
- The oil level of the lubricating oil is measured by a rod-shaped oil level indicator, and the highest and lowest oil marks are engraved on the pole. When the reducer stops running, pull out the pole and judge the oil level by the oil stain on the pole.
- Reducer use and maintenance
4.1.1 The gear unit should be started at no load.
4.1.2 Regularly check the oil level in the machine and replenish it according to the loss.
4.1.3 Lubricate according to lubrication requirements.
4.1.4 During the use, frequent starting and overload operation should be avoided as much as possible. Once the gear unit fails, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and eliminated.
4.2.1 Minor repairs every six months:
Clean the reduction gear inside the machine body, replace the cooling lubricant liquid, and supplement the grease in the bearing.
4.2.2 Repair once a year:
Clear the reduction gears and bearings and check their wear. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced.
4.2.3 Overhaul every two years:
Remove all parts for inspection, repair or replacement.
With Best Regards,
Lee ( Sales Department; Miss. )
NER GROUP CO.,LIMITED
Yantai Bonway Manufacturer Co., Ltd