- Reducer code and mark
In the code of the Z series sequential gearbox, the series model of the reducer is included. The gear transmission center distance of the primary gear reducer or the final stage (low speed) gear transmission center distance, nominal transmission ratio, assembly type and standard number of the multi-stage reducer.
- Structure type and working principle
Z series sequential gearboxr has three series of hardened gears:
ZDY series of first gear transmission, 13 models;
ZLY series of secondary gear transmission, 17 models;
ZSY series of three-stage gear transmission, 14 models.
The pinion of all gear pairs is a shaft gear that is integral with the shaft. The ZDY series has four assembly types for the same model, and the parts are all the same, as shown in Figure 1. The ZLY and ZSY series also have four assembly types for the same specification. The shaft gear teeth of the first stage are away from the shaft extension, so-called far-end input power, as shown in Figures 2 and 3 to reduce the tooth-to-head load concentration.
There are also three series of reducers with medium-toothed gears. The series codes are ZDZ, ZLZ and ZSZ. The structure type is corresponding to ZDY, ZLY and ZSY, and the installation dimensions are the same.
- The main technical parameters
The main technical parameters of the spur gear reducer as a separate transmission are:
1 Gear transmission center distance a (mm);
2 Total gear ratio i.Z series sequential gearbox
When the material of the main part and the process are certain, the a value is the main parameter determining the structure size and the bearing capacity. The value of i is the speed reducer that can reduce the prime mover speed and increase the prime mover torque. Therefore, the specifications of the reducer are generally characterized by a and i.
However, the total gear ratio i value can be adjusted according to the user's requirements.
- The following restrictions on the Z series sequential gearbox:
- The speed of the high speed shaft of the reducer is not higher than 1500r/mm;
- The circumferential speed of the wheel is not higher than 20m/s;
- The working environment temperature of the reducer is -40 to 45 ° When it is lower than 0 °C, the lubricating oil should be preheated to above 8 °C before starting. When it is higher than 45 °C, heat insulation measures should be taken.
The user's practical conditions exceed the above limits, and the design or manufacturing unit can be contacted to negotiate a solution.
- In addition, under the above conditions, it can also be used as a speed increaser, but the load capacity is reduced by 10%.
Lee ( Sales Department; Ms. )
NER GROUP CO.,LIMITED
Office: No.5 Wanshoushan Road, Yantai, Shandong,China